Saturday, February 25

Strangely Missing In Action - Strange Stuff Saturdays

My Original Hand Drawn & Hand Painted Doll Face. Acrylic On Flannel.

Sorry folks for the lack of strangeness this Saturday. Hopefully I'll be posting double tomorrow, I am busy with a custom doll project for a very special person, and I am trying to get it done as quickly as I can while still doing my very best work. I'll be posting images of my completed doll on my sister blog Ketsy's Doll Pieces. So feel free to wander over there to take a look at what I have been up to.

My Hand Painted Doll Parts. All Hand Drawn And Acrylic Painted On Flannel. Stuffed With Poly-Fil. Handbag Is A Custom Design In Flannel With Embroidered Details, OOAK Button, & Ribbon.

I am going to add a few teaser pictures here of what I did yesterday towards completing this very special project. It is for an amazing woman who is going through the most challenging of circumstances and still manages to sparkle like the gem she is. My heart and prayers are with her, and her family, and with all the many friends she has earned, those who cherish her for the wonderfully radiant person she is and will always be.

Ketsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feedback, Follow-Up, and Friendly Fire